• Welcome to LoyalTeams Forums. Take a moment to Sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Learn internet tricks for your android phone, mobile network, and computer.
    • Ask support for computer & mobile issues.
    All that and more! Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!

.ehi Updated! 9mobile config strictly for non premium members only

hector

Staff member
Established
Support Team
Jan 5, 2018
Hello everyone....I decided to open this thread for non premium users to get their own config with ease ...so without wasting time... download the attached config file below and enjoy your 9mobile smartpack!!
For those that don't know how to do the sub click the link below

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE 9MOBILE ACTIVE SMARTPACK SUB(u already know the one m talking abt) ON UR SIM FOR THIS CONFIG TO WORK FOR U.... We already know the cap too!

Attachments

Last edited:

destiny1

Sep 13, 2018
Pls how can I enjoy this 9mobile package and my phone is not rooted and how can I be getting updates on all d sim cheat and benefit from them too

giftgoke

Established
Nov 1, 2017
if jam and hector open thread like this it will be ok ,let other people benefit from it , not every body have the money to upgrade , take note am not using it , cox we other configuration like spark , rev , kpn ,your-freedom & so on , like i said before jam i will send you a token for support not upgrade, i have learnt so much from here , one love everybody

Isaolamide

Established
Sep 22, 2018
if jam and hector open thread like this it will be ok ,let other people benefit from it , not every body have the money to upgrade , take note am not using it , cox we other configuration like spark , rev , kpn ,your-freedom & so on , like i said before jam i will send you a token for support not upgrade, i have learnt so much from here , one love everybody
Please could you give us spark and kpn files and for which network. Thanks

Isaolamide

Established
Sep 22, 2018
Sir, is it every time we will be subscribing for 350 plan or just once? Please explain sir

kellyx90

Aug 27, 2019
Please! the 9mobile smartpack , is it the one of weekly social-me pack for N300 which is *343*6*8# ?

hector

Staff member
Established
Support Team
Jan 5, 2018
Pls how can I enjoy this 9mobile package and my phone is not rooted and how can I be getting updates on all d sim cheat and benefit from them too
U don't need to root ur phone to enjoy it...infact rooted users can't even use the config

Top Bottom