• Welcome to LoyalTeams Forums. Take a moment to Sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Learn internet tricks for your android phone, mobile network, and computer.
    • Ask support for computer & mobile issues.
    All that and more! Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!

Cracked MTN Magic Sim Is Back With LTN Procedure | Download And Stream Unlimitedly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jams

LTN App Developer {NG}
Staff member
Established
Support Team
Premium LTeam
Dec 15, 2016
Hello Teams LTN:::::::

Finally, something is up and running for LTN members and this isn't our knowledge or intelligence or I will rather say smartness but it is the favour of Almighty God bestow upon each and every one of us to have found this loophole. It has been while we had free net especially after the blockage of our dear Glo unlimited surfing.

Well, this cheat isn't new and we did rock it back 2 years ago if am right but was able to do some little tricks on it and it is working like never before.

Credit to @Finepen for drawing my attention to this. Kudos to him for his great contribution. And it is all about the magic sim.

MAGIC SIM PROCEDURE::::::::::::::::::::::::
>>>So to cut the story short, let get straight to the point.
Load a card of N100. Then subscribe to MTN daily plan which cost N100 for 50MB worth of data.

>>>To subscribe to this, kindly dial *131# and keep dialling 1 till you subscribe to it.

>>So Immediately you receive a successful message, kindly write down the expiry date or better screenshot it like I did mine right here as you can see clearly in the screenshot.

>>So browse with it and exhaust at least 20MB worth of data allocated to you leaving you with 30mb that remains. So quickly remove your MTN sim for the next 24 hour.

>>And insert it in the next day and it should be 5min ahead of the expiry date.
E.g I subscribe at 10:00 am and then the expiry time will be 1 hour ahead of the time you subscribe to it because MTN always adds one hour plus for you. So the expiry time will be at 11:00 am instead of 10 am. So you will need to insert your mtn sim back at 10:55 am which is 5
min ahead of the expiry time allocated to you.

Here's a screenshot for more clarification
View attachment 376

>>>But don't you worry just make sure you note down the expiry time when you sub for their daily plan.

>>>So after you've inserted it, continue browsing and don't download anything not until you receive a message from them about your data has been expired and failed to renew.

NOTICE TO BE TAKEN
And don't let get your data off or switch off your phone because if you do then the tweaks won't work again until you repeat the steps over again.

>>Now you can fire up your downloads, stream unlimited and browse the internet without data suspension because MTN will think you're still making use of the data.

View attachment 377

emoji_point_downLTN-JAMS. emoji_point_down

Don't forget to hit the like button emoji_thumbsupemoji_thumbsup and drop your comment if it is working for you perfectly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jams

LTN App Developer {NG}
Staff member
Established
Support Team
Premium LTeam
Dec 15, 2016
Remember, if you're already established and you're no more updating yourself with 5 post or more then the badge will be removed automatically and you will need to start afresh again.
I was an established member but now none y?

Segunxow

Established
Sep 21, 2017
Remember, if you're already established and you're no more updating yourself with 5 post or more then the badge will be removed automatically and you will need to start afresh again.
Chai, all is well

Jams

LTN App Developer {NG}
Staff member
Established
Support Team
Premium LTeam
Dec 15, 2016
It is for the sake of you and I and the 5 post was only the temporary stage but now it is 30 to know who is really with us.

And also due to free net blockage because free Internet access cracking ain't easy and you don't expect someone to be working for a good 24/7 everyday and here come the success of it and for someone else to claim it and tarnish the reputation of it.
Its nw hard to be an established member nw cus b4 it was 5 post bt nw its 30 post

Reumat

Established
Sep 16, 2017
I was an established member but now am no longer mmmm, anyway i hacked my way out, just viewing established content without being an established member.

Don't ask me of it cos i will not share it, for the purpose of dis site, if anyone doubt me i can post some hiding content dat is in established content. Den ogar Jams will confrim if dats wat he wrote!!![ooooo]

Segunxow

Established
Sep 21, 2017
I was an established member but now am no longer mmmm, anyway i hacked my way out, just viewing established content without being an established member.

Don't ask me of it cos i will not share it, for the purpose of dis site, if anyone doubt me i can post some hiding content dat is in established content. Den ogar Jams will confrim if dats wat he wrote!!![ooooo]
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom