• Welcome to LoyalTeams Forums. Take a moment to Sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Learn internet tricks for your android phone, mobile network, and computer.
    • Ask support for computer & mobile issues.
    All that and more! Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!

Cracked MTN 0.0k Unlimimted Free Browsing With KPN Vpn

Aluko

Staff member
Established
Support Team
Dec 15, 2017
hello my FELLOW NIGERIAN, Here we are with new OGBONGE and OSHAPRAPRA speed config file from LTN geeks for you guys to keeping on flexing unlimitedly without any KOROKORO or SHAKUKU speed Throlling. Chop and Chop, thats what we do Here. credits to JAMS and other LTN GEEKS[ooooo]

ATTENTION PLEASE!!! YOU HAVE TO EXTRACT THE FILE TO BE ABLE TO IMPORT.

ANY ISSUE ABOUT THIS CONFIG FILE WILL BE ALWAYS WELCOME ..OUR TEAM GOT YOUR BACK

ATTENTION!!!
THIS THREAD HAS BEEN MOVED HERE
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

LTN FOR LIFE[[[[{():D:heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

Last edited by a moderator:

Xexi Adson

Established
Nov 3, 2017
Thanks working fine

Any help on permanent Eproxy config file

I will really appreciate it

seunseyi

Established
May 23, 2018
I figured it out. its working. much faster than the eproxy and http injector variation. thanks
Bro pls I've already downloaded the file but whenever I want to import it I can't find it in the downloaded folder so it can import

seunseyi

Established
May 23, 2018
Pls I couldn't import the file whenever I try importing it I can't find it in the downloaded folder

Aluko

Staff member
Established
Support Team
Dec 15, 2017
Bro pls I've already downloaded the file but whenever I want to import it I can't find it in the downloaded folder so it can import
YOU NEED TO EXTRACT TO BE ABLE TO IMPORT IT..YOU CAN USE ES FILE MANAGER TO EXTRACT IT

seunseyi

Established
May 23, 2018
YOU NEED TO EXTRACT TO BE ABLE TO IMPORT IT..YOU CAN USE ES FILE MANAGER TO EXTRACT IT
thanks, I finally figured it out. Imported the file but it's not connecting am I doing anything wrong or the KPN app I downloaded is the outdated one.

Top Bottom