• Welcome to LoyalTeams Forums. Take a moment to Sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Learn internet tricks for your android phone, mobile network, and computer.
    • Ask support for computer & mobile issues.
    All that and more! Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!

Loyalteams Free Browsing WhatsApp Group Now Available To Join ✅✅

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jams

LTN App Developer {NG}
Staff member
Established
Support Team
Premium LTeam
Dec 15, 2016
View attachment 95
Hello everyone, hope you're still enjoying the recently posted Glo free browsing and with an unbelievable extreme speed. Well if this is your first hearing about the new setting Teams work upon to make it works, then quickly update yourself right here
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I have got many messages both private messages and emails asking about Loyalteams whatsapp group, but it is unfortunately that really don't have a whatsapp at this moment and we surely didn't plan for it. But due to members requesting from for it as well as outsider for me to add them on Loyalteams whatsapp.

But thanks to @Sandx who really draw my attention to this and persuaded me of getting one. So this post is a call that our whatsapp is available and we will be adding up members right from this forum.

Hurray Loyalteams WhatsApp group is available.

So the big deal here is that, we won't be dropping link the invite link for members and non member of loyalteams to join the group. We only brought this idea for the main purpose of targeting spam, non minded member to just join anyhow as it will be a great weapon to fight those spammers as well as non registered member of this forum.

So we will be adding up members manually.

How Do I join Loyalteams Whatsapp Group?
Open the spoiler and then click the link to join

So that's all and if you have any contributions to this, feel to drop it here.

Last edited:

Michaelking

Jun 22, 2017
View attachment 95
Hello everyone, hope you're still enjoying the recently posted Glo free browsing and with an unbelievable extreme speed. Well if this is your first hearing about the new setting Teams work upon to make it works, then quickly update yourself right here

I have got many messages both private messages and emails asking about Loyalteams whatsapp group, but it is unfortunately that really don't have a whatsapp at this moment and we surely didn't plan for it. But due to members requesting from for it as well as outsider for me to add them on Loyalteams whatsapp.

But thanks to @Sandx who really draw my attention to this and persuaded me of getting one. So this post is a call that our whatsapp is available and we will be adding up members right from this forum.

Hurray Loyalteams WhatsApp group is available.

So the big deal here is that, we won't be dropping link the invite link for members and non member of loyalteams to join the group. We only brought this idea for the main purpose of targeting spam, non minded member to just join anyhow as it will be a great weapon to fight those spammers as well as non registered member of this forum.

So we will be adding up members manually.

How Do I join Loyalteams Whatsapp Group?
Well it is very simple and straightforward.
Firstly you must be a member of loyalteams LTN forum of Nigeria's and if you're not yet a member so I will recommend you to register first right here

After that, drop your whatsapp number and we will add you up to the group.

So that's all and if you have any contributions to this, feel to drop it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom