• Welcome to LoyalTeams Forums. Take a moment to Sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Learn internet tricks for your android phone, mobile network, and computer.
    • Ask support for computer & mobile issues.
    All that and more! Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!

Official Loyalteams Credit Points System (Lite Credit/LTC)

Jams

LTN App Developer {NG}
Staff member
Established
Support Team
Premium LTeam
Dec 15, 2016
This is not about premium, it is all about your activeness in the forum.
Forget about the point

The upgrade of account is okay...you want premium content you upgrade

Keldizzle

Established
Jul 9, 2018
In my humble opinion..
As much as I think this is a wonderful idea, I just feel it wouldn't work for a platform like this one. The members and visitors of this forum visit this site, basically because of FBT. With the 'Free' being the operating word.. I reckon most of the members wouldn't be here if DATA were to be affordable. I really don't know much about Google Analytics and AdSense.. But facts remain.. You need members/visits for the forum or website to survive. This whole Established/Premium content member Thingy just complicates the essence.
I understand you guys spend alot to make this site/forum work. But we all have to be honest with ourselves.. Loyalteams is known for FBT, remove the FBT and people will disappear.

Bear in mind, I'm not saying this is a bad idea.. All I'm saying is.. Try and grow the fan base. Keep people coming.. Keep things as simple as possible before imploring this new methods. Nairaland might look lame but there's a reason people always go there.. Content and simplicity. Remember GURUSLODGE? It was similar and such a nice place until things became overcomplicated.

Thank you guys for your abundance of goodwill.. You're doing an awesome job. God bless.

Desmond002

Established
Aug 28, 2018
Hmm let see how this new development goes. Nice one @the admins kudos to you guys.

Deewhy

Established
Aug 29, 2018
@Jams

We need to have ways to gain more points and how do you want to put in check post that doesn't worth premium ??

Innobest222

Sep 6, 2018
It connected now when I select ( all 9mobile social pack) but if I selecte the "9mobile social pack 2gb".or pack2 it will refuse to connect
This is not the right thread to place your feedbacks on. BTW which payload are you having problems with?

Jams

LTN App Developer {NG}
Staff member
Established
Support Team
Premium LTeam
Dec 15, 2016
Am overwhelmed by this, such a nice piece of advice. Will take it into consideration
In my humble opinion..
As much as I think this is a wonderful idea, I just feel it wouldn't work for a platform like this one. The members and visitors of this forum visit this site, basically because of FBT. With the 'Free' being the operating word.. I reckon most of the members wouldn't be here if DATA were to be affordable. I really don't know much about Google Analytics and AdSense.. But facts remain.. You need members/visits for the forum or website to survive. This whole Established/Premium content member Thingy just complicates the essence.
I understand you guys spend alot to make this site/forum work. But we all have to be honest with ourselves.. Loyalteams is known for FBT, remove the FBT and people will disappear.

Bear in mind, I'm not saying this is a bad idea.. All I'm saying is.. Try and grow the fan base. Keep people coming.. Keep things as simple as possible before imploring this new methods. Nairaland might look lame but there's a reason people always go there.. Content and simplicity. Remember GURUSLODGE? It was similar and such a nice place until things became overcomplicated.

Thank you guys for your abundance of goodwill.. You're doing an awesome job. God bless.

mekanson

Established
Aug 4, 2018
things getting more complicated here....
we that does not have much knowledge about fbt or other things but are active member, what is our fate?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sukkysounds General Chat 8
yebo LTN FEEDBACK 3
Adedayo LTN FEEDBACK 5
Omojola Oluwaseun Free Browsing Tweaks 69
G-lord Android Application 14

Top Bottom