• Welcome to LoyalTeams Forums. Take a moment to Sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Learn internet tricks for your android phone, mobile network, and computer.
    • Ask support for computer & mobile issues.
    All that and more! Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!

Hot Latest MTN My Offer, Get 4GB For 1200, 6GB For 1500 Naira And More

Saifillahi

Sep 27, 2018
Xup everyone, it has been a while I have shared any good data plan on LTN forum, but am very glad to share this amazing trick and offer to you known by few.

I have been using this MTN data plan quite sometimes and trust me, it is the best buy for your monetary value in terms of data.

So without prolonging this thread, let us get started and all info required to be eligible for this massive data offer.

No quote

So don't forget to hit the likes and share with your friends and family, let help save some data cost. Cheers!
Ok

Taofikshow

Sep 29, 2018
Xup everyone, it has been a while I have shared any good data plan on LTN forum, but am very glad to share this amazing trick and offer to you known by few.

I have been using this MTN data plan quite sometimes and trust me, it is the best buy for your monetary value in terms of data.

So without prolonging this thread, let us get started and all info required to be eligible for this massive data offer.

No quote

So don't forget to hit the likes and share with your friends and family, let help save some data cost. Cheers!

Georgejunj

Sep 14, 2018

No quote

Great

Paul123

Aug 28, 2017

No quote

I'm not seeing anything oo

Waheed

Sep 20, 2018

No quote

Nonso

Jul 23, 2017

No quote

Okay

Ebenanis

Nov 25, 2019

No quote

Hi

Ernestto

Established
Sep 17, 2017

No quote

Nawa o... Una go force person like and comment

Kai

Nov 27, 2018

No quote

Not see yet

dayos47

Aug 20, 2019

No quote

good

Yinkus4real

Sep 15, 2017

No quote

Nice one bro

Top Bottom