• Welcome to LoyalTeams Forums. Take a moment to Sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Learn internet tricks for your android phone, mobile network, and computer.
    • Ask support for computer & mobile issues.
    All that and more! Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!

Hot Latest MTN My Offer, Get 4GB For 1200, 6GB For 1500 Naira And More

Jams

LTN App Developer {NG}
Staff member
Established
Support Team
Premium LTeam
Dec 15, 2016
Xup everyone, it has been a while I have shared any good data plan on LTN forum, but am very glad to share this amazing trick and offer to you known by few.

I have been using this MTN data plan quite sometimes and trust me, it is the best buy for your monetary value in terms of data.

So without prolonging this thread, let us get started and all info required to be eligible for this massive data offer.

To view the content, you need to Sign In or Register.

So don't forget to hit the likes and share with your friends and family, let help save some data cost. Cheers!

Last edited:

Don

Established
Aug 29, 2018
Xup everyone, it has been a while I have shared any good data plan on LTN forum, but am very glad to share this amazing trick and offer to you known by few.

I have been using this MTN data plan quite sometimes and trust me, it is the best buy for your monetary value in terms of data.

So without prolonging this thread, let us get started and all info required to be eligible for this massive data offer.

No quote

So don't forget to hit the likes and share with your friends and family, let help save some data cost. Cheers!
What I have been looking for

Soprano

Established
Jul 6, 2018

No quote

Abdulraqeeb

Oct 17, 2019

No quote

Nice

Abdulraqeeb

Oct 17, 2019

No quote

New one

Israel2019

Dec 28, 2018

No quote

greatchuka66

Sep 20, 2019

No quote

I've liked and yet to see anything

Top Bottom