• Welcome to LoyalTeams Forums. Take a moment to Sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Learn internet tricks for your android phone, mobile network, and computer.
    • Ask support for computer & mobile issues.
    All that and more! Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!

Cracked Latest MTN Free Browsing With Anonytun VPN For 2017⚡⚡

Jams

LTN App Developer {NG}
Staff member
Established
Support Team
Premium LTeam
Dec 15, 2016
Xup guys, after the Glo was blocked were were left s little behind the bar since it was very much our only hope left for many especially teams member.

So this didn't actually stopped teams to do what they know how to do best has we've been cracking free Internet access for Nigeria nationwide as well as other region to be precise..

So after we tested and running our utility on network we later agreed to break mtn Loophole as it been long we have Mtn cheat on trend. And all thanks for one of my loyal Teams and of course our Teams Group cheat cracking who drew my attention to this bug on MTN and then from there I take up with their support and thank God we were able to make a free Internet access using Mtn.

The only disadvantage the bug has it that it is capped at 13mb daily or even and may also varie on other sim so which mean it is not unlimited but at least still manageable for the moment..

So now let's have the setting to use to have free Internet access on your MTN line because I know you eager to insert the set it up on your phone :grinning:

Requirements

1)Download Anonytun.
2)Make sure your balance read 0.0k or have 0.0 balance on your MTN line so also shouldn't be left with any data.
3)Patience.

Click on the spoiler to view the content
Configuration Using Anonytun VPN
=> firstly dial this ussd code *131*200#

=>launch your anonytun, and use the following settings.
Connection Protocol => Http
Connection Port=> 80
View attachment 272

=> Now click on (EDIT CUSTOM TCO/HTTP Headers) and use the following settings.
Url/host=
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Request Method = GET
Tick keep alive and User-Agent.

So after doing this, make sure you generate your payload (host) and save it back.
View attachment 273

Now go back and hit the connect button, wait for some second ti establish a successful connection and start blazing.
View attachment 274

Warning To All Bloggers.
Please for God sake, if you're intending to rebroadcast this our crack free Internet tweaks, make sure you gave us credit by inserting our link right under the copied threads because it is not really fair seeing our hard days of work and devotion being lamented by another blogger claiming to have hacked or discovered it.

And also, @Teams you can as well notify us of such blog action if they didn't gave us proper credit by dropping their blog link in this thread.

Notice To All Teams!!
Please this is not unlimited and very much the same with 9mobile 60mb daily capped free Internet tweaks, and I decided to post this right now because of my Teams members who have been consistently asking and requesting for new cheat from us.

So enjoy, feel free to drop any issues related to this FreeNet crack cheat and we would be glad to help as this is what the forum was meant for.

So also drop a like, share and comments if this works perfectly for you.

Enjoy.... Loyalteams Home Of Free Internet Access:bomb::bomb:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jams

LTN App Developer {NG}
Staff member
Established
Support Team
Premium LTeam
Dec 15, 2016
And also guys make sure your payload host starts with http:// with GET as request method. Enjoy feel free to drop your complaint

Sandx

Established
Jun 5, 2017
Great and nice crack...
I pray for you guys to have way to make it unlimited

Jams

LTN App Developer {NG}
Staff member
Established
Support Team
Premium LTeam
Dec 15, 2016
It is working perfectly bro, just make sure that your host start with http:// with GET/POST as your request method.
@ oga jams mine is not connecting

Beejay

Established
Jul 16, 2017
Mine is saying your activation to 100%bonus data has failed .... Please help oo boss

Tuctac

Sep 3, 2017
@Jams it works you're simply the best cheat cracker in Nigeria and I never for once regret knowing loyalteams . keep it up bro and also Teams Loyal:bomb:

Jams

LTN App Developer {NG}
Staff member
Established
Support Team
Premium LTeam
Dec 15, 2016
Ahaaa waiting for your comment patiently sir :blush:
I don't have MTN sim card so am left out of this free bonus
@Jams, you're perfect... I wish u all happy Sunday ....going to church soon...

Top Bottom