• Welcome to LoyalTeams Forums. Take a moment to Sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as:
    • Learn internet tricks for your android phone, mobile network, and computer.
    • Ask support for computer & mobile issues.
    All that and more! Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!

Hot 9MOBILE SOCIAL PACK TUNNEL WITH SVL INJECTOR ON PC

hector

Staff member
Established
Support Team
Jan 5, 2018
Hello everyone...I'm here again to unleash pc tunneling update for the 9mobile social pack freebies..as some members of this forum are craving for this ..here we go with no time wasting!
422 REQUIREMENTS
1. YOUR PC OF COURSE
2. SVL INJECTOR
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

3.9MOBILE SIM WITH ACTIVE SOCIAL PACK CONNECTED TO UR PC AS INTERNET SOURCE
4. THE SVL CONFIG FILES(ATTACHED BELOW)
5. CREATE SSL ACCOUNT
Firstly, download and install svl injector on your pc...
2ndly, download the config files to your pc and unzip it... note the folder where they are saved.
3rdly, open svl injector installed and and click payload at the top left ..look for "load" and click...then locate the config file where it is save and import it(choose either the 2gb file or 500mb file)...
4th, click the tunnel tab and enter the ssl account details in the respective field in the tab
5th, connect your pc to internet using the 9mobile SIM with active social pack
6th, click start on svl injector interface and wait till it is connected.
ENJOY!!!...DROP COMMENTS ON ANY ISSUE U ENCOUNTER!!

Attachments

Aluko

Staff member
Established
Support Team
Dec 15, 2017
Nice updates hec-tec

Iyke121

Oct 2, 2018
Download link not working even after providing my email for f link, pls upload it somewhere

hector

Staff member
Established
Support Team
Jan 5, 2018
Download link not working even after providing my email for f link, pls upload it somewhere
Choose to download anyway instead of choosing option to use email 427

Frost

Established
Jul 11, 2018
Thanks @hector Can you make an open config too for inputting username and password? That way, we'll not over burden you with issue on recreating new configs all the time.

hector

Staff member
Established
Support Team
Jan 5, 2018
Thanks @hector Can you make an open config too for inputting username and password? That way, we'll not over burden you with issue on recreating new configs all the time.
It's open already na

hector

Staff member
Established
Support Team
Jan 5, 2018
Pls @hector hlp me i don't know why i am getting this massage. Thanks
First confirm that u have active smartpack sub....then try and change ur ssl client..or create another ssl account at akunssh.net or cloudssh.net

Top Bottom